- » How Does A Floating Piston Valve Work?
- » The Top Three Car Wash Valves to Keep Your Business Moving
- » Valves Influencing the Food and Beverage Processing Industry
- » Why You Should Never Use Direct Mounted Valves During Steam Applications
- » Everything You Need to Know About ASME Standards and Certifications
Introducing the Hayward TC Series True Union Ball Check Valve
Posted by Daniel Pishock on March 04, 2016
The Hayward TC Series True Union Ball Check Valve - Many valve applications require--or would highly benefit from--using PVC, or related thermoplastics. Utilizing PVC valves are advantageous, as they are highly corrosive-resistant, fire resistant, non-toxic, and will never rust. The Hayward name is well known, and well respected in the world of valves, and for good reason. Hayward Valves utilizes state-of-the-art CAD systems to design superior valves that offer durability and long life. Culminating the finest aspects of lessons learned from years of experience and innovation, the Hayward TC Series True Union Ball Check Valve is one of the finest plastic valves available today, one of the premier products offered by Hayward's parent company, U.S. Plastic Corporation.
Inside the Hayward TC Series True Union Ball Check Valve
The name says it all: these ball valves feature a "true union," which means the main housing ("carrier") can be removed from the line for repairs or replacement. This ability--normally only expected in flanged valves--makes this valve ideal for numerous applications, such as commercial pool plumbing, where repairs or replacements would otherwise be extremely difficult and time consuming. This ball check valve can be installed horizontally or vertically, and employs a free-floating ball that will never seat in the same place twice, making it highly versatile, dependable, and longevity is ensured. Available in PVC, CPVC, and PP.
- Hayward TC Series CPVC, EPDM seats and O-rings - This True Union ball check valve features socket or threaded ends, EPDM seat material, and CPVC housing and ball. Rated for 150psi (non-shock water) at 70 degree F. Available in sizes 1/2" to 4".
- Hayward TC Series PVC, EPDM seats and O-rings - Features PVC ball and housing, socket or threaded ends, EPDM seats, and is available in 1/2" to 4". Rated for 150psi (non-shock water) at 70 degrees F.
- Hayward TC Series PP, EPDM seats and O-rings - Constructed of polypropeline (PP)--housing and ball--this True Union ball check valve utilizes EPDM seat material, socket or threaded connections, is rated for 150psi (non-shock water) at 70 degrees F, and is available in sizes 1/2" to 4".
Shop the Hayward TC Series True Union Ball Check Valve
ValveMan is proud to offer the Hayward TC Series True Union ball check valve. We carry sizes 1/2" to 4" in PP, PVC, and CPVC. These are industrial grade valves ideal for commercial applications where thermoplastics are preferred. We know all about valves, and have been in the valve business for over 50 years. We are ValveMan.com.All we sell are valves. It's simply what we do, and we do it better than anyone else