High Quality In-Line Check Valve - JFlow 6833
Posted by Gilbert Welsford on December 17, 2011
An ”’ inline check valve”’ is a check valve similar to the lift check valve. However, this valve generally has a spring that will ‘lift’ when there is pressure on the upstream side of the valve. The pressure needed on the upstream side of the valve to overcome the spring tension is called the ‘cracking pressure’. When the pressure going through the valve goes below the cracking pressure, the spring will close the valve to prevent back-flow in the process.
The ValveMan valve store offers a wide range of valve brands including JFlow. The JFlow 6833 inline Check Valves 800 WOG offered the ideal solution. These valves are 316 stainless steel, feature an in-line design and include 2 piece and 3 piece configurations. It has a soft seat for bubble-tight shutoff and spring loaded. These inline check valves have high flow capacity with low pressure drop – very important to the manufacturer. The manufacturer also needed a speedy delivery that we were able to achieve. Rated for 800 psi.
- High capacity, size 1/4″ to 2″, 800 WOG
- Soft seat for bubble-tight shutoff, spring loaded for fast sealing action
- Low cracking pressure- 1/2 psi
- Flow profile designed to minimize head loss easy design
- Perfect sealing both at high and low pressure
- Wide temperature range: +10˚F to +450˚F
- High technology materials to ensure best resistance in any condition
- Investment casting
Shop the JFlow 6833 today.