- » How Does A Floating Piston Valve Work?
- » The Top Three Car Wash Valves to Keep Your Business Moving
- » Valves Influencing the Food and Beverage Processing Industry
- » Why You Should Never Use Direct Mounted Valves During Steam Applications
- » Everything You Need to Know About ASME Standards and Certifications
Press Release: Stainless Steel and Ductile Iron Butterfly Valves Now Available on ValveMan
Posted by Gilbert Welsford on January 16, 2013
ValveMan is announcing today that they will now be offering stainless steel and ductile iron wafer or lug butterfly valves on their website. To continue with their past commitments to unmatched prices, quick availability, and high quality, they are offering the Delta-T line of butterfly valves.
Delta-T is a supplier of butterfly valves with warehouses across the United States. Because of their multi-million dollar inventory, they are able to ship most orders within 24 hours. This new line of butterfly valves is available in ductile iron and stainless steel. The disc materials available are:
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Valves (Wafer or Lug)
- CF8M- Unpolished (Standard)
- 316 PTFE
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel
- Ductile Iron Butterfly Valves (Wafer or Lug)
- Nickel Plated Ductile Iron
- Nylon Coated Ductile Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Bronze
Shop our valve store for the wide selection of seats available for the butterfly valves as well.
All of these butterfly valves come standard with an ISO 5211 mounting pad which allows for easy and quick automation. Order these valves from ValveMan with a manual handle, pneumatic actuation, or electric actuation.