ASCO 8262 - Brass, 2 Way, General Service, Solenoid Valve
Discover the ASCO 8262 at ValveMan! Click here for more information: https://valveman.com/products/asco-8262-brass-2-way-general-service-solenoid-valve/
ASCO 8262 - Av...Discover the ASCO 8262 at ValveMan! Click here for more inform...
ASCO 8262 Series - Technical Specs
ASCO--manufacturers of the ASCO 8262 Series--is known world-wide as a leader in the fluid control industry. Founded in 1888, ASCO designs and manufactures incredible fluid control valves with cutting-edge of technology steering the helm. Exceptional functionality, proven reliability, and precision control are built into every product ASCO makes, and has been for over 100 years.
ASCO's commitment to innovation and design has quickly lead to an extensive product line to meet the forever growing end-user needs. This has resulted in a product line expansions taking place from before the 1970s and continues to this very day. Over the years, ASCO has expanded, incorporating Emerson and Joucomatic, as well as Numatics. Today ASCO is a global corporation that continues to expand and lead the way in precision control innovation. ASCO is well known as a leader in solenoid valve design, and backs this reputation with their famous RedHat line.
ASCO 8262 RedHat Series Solenoid Valve
A member of ASCO's RedHat line, the ASCO 8262 Series is a direct acting/normally closed 2-way, general service solenoid valve. Mountable in any position, this proven design allows high flows and features smaller poppets for tight shut-offs. The core tube is welded for higher pressure ratings, and the body features tapped mounting holes:
- Body: The ASCO 8262 housing is available in brass or stainless steel. Solenoid Enclosure: Impact resistant and waterproof, the ASCO 8262 is also available with an explosion proof solenoid enclusure.
- Seat Materials: NBR or cast UR.
- Disc: NBR or cast UR.
- Operating Pressure: 0psi min to 180psi water; 155psi air; 140psi oil (operating pressure differential).
- Operating Temperature: Ambient temperature -13 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit; maximum fluid temperature is 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Core and Plugnut: The ASCO 8262 core and plugnut are crafted from 430F stainless steel.
- Core Tube: 305 stainless steel.
- Springs: 302 stainless steel.
- Sizes: The ASCO 8262 is available in sizes 1/8" to 1/4".
- Standard Voltage: 110 or 220 AC, 50 Hz (or 24, 120, 240, and 480 volts AC, 60 Hz).
When to Use ASCO 8262
The ASCO 8262 series is meant to be used in an application requiring automated fluid control--it is a normally open valve, which means it is open when the solenoid is de-energized/and closed when it is energized. It does not require a minimum operating pressure, and is ideal for air, water, or oil, but is not compatible for gas.
Purchasing the ASCO 8262
The ASCO 8262--and numerous other other ASCO valves--are available for immediate purchase through the ValveMan.com valve store. ValveMan has a wide selection of RedHat solenoid valves, including the ASCO 8262. ValveMan is a major distributor of solenoid valves, and they are proud to offer ASCO Solenoid Valves. ValveMan has been in business for over 50 years and pride themselves on knowing more about valves then any of our competition. That's because they live and breath valves. It's simply what they do, and they do it better than anyone else.
The ASCO 8262 Series Includes the Following Sizes and Product Numbers:
- 1/8" - 8262H002-120/60
- 1/8" - EF8262H002-120/60
- 1/4" - 8262H200-120/60
- 1/4" - EF8262H200-120/60
- 1/4" - 8262H202-120/60
- 1/4" - EF8262H202-120/60
Discover more ASCO valves here.
Customers also viewed