- » How Does A Floating Piston Valve Work?
- » The Top Three Car Wash Valves to Keep Your Business Moving
- » Valves Influencing the Food and Beverage Processing Industry
- » Why You Should Never Use Direct Mounted Valves During Steam Applications
- » Everything You Need to Know About ASME Standards and Certifications
Top 10 Coolest Valve Applications - Valve Supplier Wholesale Valveman
Posted by Gilbert Welsford on June 27, 2011
- Our online valve store has been selling valves for over 50+ years but we took some time to think over the years and come up with some of the coolest valve application we have worked on! We hope you enjoy the list as much as we enjoyed working on the projects!
Maintaining back pressure on the fuel lines of the US space shuttle during lift off
Maintaining temperature control for Campbell’s soup
Supplied the diverting valves for the filtration for Hershey’s chocolate
Supplying the valves to control liquid nitrogen at -320 degrees F
Controlling oil to the engines that power the US Navy Aircraft carriers and destroyers
Maintaining PH and Conductivity of a nuclear power plant
Maintaining air flow to and from Michael Jackson’s hyperbaric chamber.
Steam flow control to molds that make tires
Controlling argon to melt silica at 3700 degrees F which is used for solar panels
Controlling flow of chemicals to make pharmaceutical drugs
Steam control to the fryers to make Fritos