Introducing Bonomi Butterfly Valves
Posted by Daniel Pishock on January 31, 2017
If you are in the market for a quality butterfly valve, consider Bonomi Butterfly Valves. Rugged, reliable, and competitively priced, Bonomi butterfly valves might just be your best choice. Bonomi embraced the slogan, "Passion is an ingredient that cannot be missing in our job." Believing this sums up the company's goals, values, and work ethics, Bonomi has taken great strides to embrace, and live up to these standards.
Bonomi valves can trace its roots back to before the 1900s and has been in the valve business ever since. In 1966, Bonomi was the first manufacturer to offer 2-piece ball valves, a major advancement in valve technology. That same innovation and pioneering spirit can be seen in every Bonomi valve and related product today, including Bonomi butterfly valves.
Bonomi Butterfly Valves
- Epoxy coat all ductile iron butterfly valves. Ductile iron is a common material for butterfly valves, but it is susceptible to rust and other forms of corrosion. Many other manufactures paint these surfaces, but not all of them follow Bonomi's example. An epoxy coat is superior to paint because it seals better, protecting the naturally porous iron.
- Incorporates a AP 1609 face-to-face flange for a tighter seal.
- Employ EPDM resilient seats with a temperature range between -30° and 250°F.
Bonomi butterfly valves, of course, are available in other metals such as stainless steel and brass and feature:
- Direct mounting
- Gear operation
- Low turn ratio
- Floating dual shaft disc design--a leak reducing alternative to pins
- Full port sizes for butterfly valves between 1 1/2" to 12"
Shop Bonomi Butterfly Valves
Bonomi butterfly valves are made with pride and passion in Italy, where 7 generations before, Carlo Bonomi started the business that has grown into what is today known as the Bonomi Group--or simply Bonomi--from a humble bronze foundry. With that simple foundry the company established itself as experts in brass valves. Well known in the valve industry as a serious competitor, Bonomi still strives to offer buyers quality valves at an affordable price.
To learn more about Bonomi products, check out our article titled