ASCO 8345 - Brass, 4 Way, Solenoid Valve
Discover the ASCO 8345 today at ValveMan. Click here for more information: https://valveman.com/products/asco-8345-series-solenoid-valve/
ASCO 8345 - Av...Discover the ASCO 8345 today at ValveMan. Click here for more ...
ASCO 8345 - Technical Specs
The ASCO 8345 Series Includes the Following Sizes and Product Numbers:
- 1/4" - ASCO 8345G001-120/60
- 1/4" - ASCO EF8345G001-120/60
- 1/4" - ASCO 8345G001-24DC
- 1/4" - ASCO EF8345G001-24DC
Discover more ASCO valves here.
The ASCO valve corporation--manufacturer of the ASCO 8345--is the world leader in solenoid valves. Utilizing over 100 years of experience and cutting edge innovation, ASCO is able to offer the world state-of-the-art fluid control designed through the highest technological advances valve technology.
ASCO proudly offers their RedHat brand of 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way solenoid valves. Designed with high functionality and precision control, these fluid control valves can handle the most demanding valve applications. Proven to be rugged, reliable, and flexible, the RedHat brand should be your first choice when it comes to selecting a solenoid valve.
Why Choose the REDHAT 8345The ASCO 8345 is an affordable, low-flow, 4-way, general service solenoid valve. Mountable in any position, the ASCO 8345 is constructed of industrial grade metals and materials. The ASCO 8345 is a pilot operated valve and is available in AC or DC voltage and has an operating range of 10 to 150psi (minimum pressure differential is required between exhaust and pressure ports. Operating range differs between AC and DC voltage). Offered in sizes 1/4" to 3/4".
- ASCO 8345G001-120/60: Featuring a brass body this general service 4-way solenoid valve can handle max fluid temperatures of 180 degrees Fahrenheit, has a maximum operating pressure of 150psi, and a watertight solenoid enclosure. Available in 1/4" port size.
- ASCO EF8345G001-120/60: Relatively the same as the 8345G001, this is the optional model featuring an explosion proof solenoid housing. 1/4" port.
- ASCO 8345G001-24DC: Available in brass or 316 stainless steel body, this is the optional DC voltage model. Configuration and design differ little from the aforementioned versions, however the nominal ambient temperature ranges from 32 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Standard, water tight solenoid enclosure.
- ASCO EF8345G001-24DC: Explosion proof solenoid enclosure.
The 8345 series is offered in a brass or 316 stainless steel body; NBR or PA/FKM, UR and PA (stainless steel version) discs and seals; 430F core and plugnut; 302 stainless steel springs; copper (for brass model) or silver shading coil; PA piston.
When to Use the ASCO 8345?The ASCO 8345 is a general service, 4-way solenoid valve designed for low-flow applications. Designed and rated for air, water and oil, but not intended for gas applications. The 8345 series is the perfect, low-cost solenoid valve for pilot operated valve applications where a minimum flow is required.
Where to Buy the ASCO 8345?
Choosing a dependable, reliable valve distributor is much like choosing the right valve. You want to pick the right one the first time around that you know will be there 30 years from now when you need serivce. We understand this mentality, and support it. ValveMan.com has been in the valve business for over 50 years. ValveMan is a major distributor of industrial and commercial grade valves. We currently carry the ASCO 8345 RedHat series. And, unlike our competition, who try to sell everything under the sun, we only sell valves. It's simply what we do, and we do it better than anyone else.