- » How Does A Floating Piston Valve Work?
- » The Top Three Car Wash Valves to Keep Your Business Moving
- » Valves Influencing the Food and Beverage Processing Industry
- » Why You Should Never Use Direct Mounted Valves During Steam Applications
- » Everything You Need to Know About ASME Standards and Certifications
Introducing Bonomi Solenoid Valves
Posted by Daniel Pishock on August 15, 2016
If you have yet to discover Bonomi solenoid valves, it's time to give them your full attention, considering the company's first rate reputation and long history of success. As one of the market's leading manufacturers, Bonomi Valves has produced outstanding solenoids for many years. Their durable, reliable, and versatile solenoids have been quietly overtaking the competition. To better understand why customers have been turning to Bonomi, take a look at what these solenoid valves have to offer.
Bonomi Solenoid Valves
One of the contributing factors to Bonomi's solenoid success lies in product compatibility: Bonomi solenoid valves mount seamlessly to ALL Bonomi actuated ball valve packages, which unparalleled versatility to their actuated valve packages. In addition to this adaptability, these solenoid valves demonstrate remarkable simplicity and dependability in their design. The following models will exemplify Bonomi's commitment to excellence in solenoid valve performance.
- Bonomi NMR1, 4-Way Explosion Proof Solenoid Valve: Rated to operate in NEMA 7 class hazardous environments, this 4-way porting configured solenoid valve is explosion proof, utilizes a 100% continuous duty cycle, a 20 to 120 PSIG pressure range, and a temperature range of 35°F to 130°F (dry media 0°F to 130°F). 1/4" NPT ports with conduit end connections.
- Bonomi NMR1, 4-Way Conduit Solenoid Valve: With low power consumption at only 2.5 watts, this conduit solenoid valve shares identical operating numbers with the aforementioned valve: pressure and temperature ranges, and also porting are the same, as well as a 100% duty cycle. Ports are clearly marked for fast, easy installations. Generous amount of wire lead for solid connections.
- Bonomi Series NMR3, 3-Way Conduit Solenoid Valve: Watertight! This conduit solenoid valve operates under the NEMA 4/4X rating, making it perfect for breweries, dairies, docks and other environments where solenoid valves are exposed to natural corrosive elements. Conduit end connections; 1/4" NPT ports; 100% continuous duty cycle; pressure and temperature ratings same as mentioned previously; CV 1.68; compatible with dry media.
- Bonomi Series NMR1 4-Way DIN Solenoid Valve: DIN connections provide quick coupling for fast installations, inspections, and replacements. 1/4" NPT ports; CV 1.68; 2.5 watts; 100% continuous duty; temperature range of 35°F to 130°F (0°F to 130°F for dry media); 4-way single solenoid namur.
These Bonomi solenoid valves are the culmination of decades of research and experience. Manufactured and tested to the highest of standards, Bonomi solenoid valves are competitively priced, easy to install, and built for long, reliable service. It's easy to see why Bonomi solenoids are becoming fierce contenders in the solenoid market. You can shop Bonomi solenoid valves and other incredible solenoids from leading manufacturers such as ASCO by clicking here.
If you have enjoyed this article, found it informative and helpful, you may also enjoy our other recent blog posts like: